- Expatriates who have just started to work in Indonesia
- Expatriates who will soon start working in Indonesia
- Expatriates who are interested to start business in Indonesia
- All other Expatriates who want to improve their local skills.
‘Where to start’, that is the most common question asked when people are willing to start something new. In the case of starting a business or start working in Indonesia, a proper understanding of the Indonesian socio-cultural, socio-political, socio-economic and other aspects of the Indonesian environment will give you a head start.
The program is aimed to provide Expatriates with the necessary “Indonesia” knowledge and skills to effectively work and do business in Indonesia.
- Understand about Indonesia — country, people, background, culture, economy and business & social life.
- Effectively work with Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- Do business with their Indonesian counter parts
- Introduction to multiculturalism
- Living and working with people of different cultures
- Introduction to Indonesia: Geography, History, Government, Economy,
- Values, Beliefs & Cultures,
- Stereotypes & Prejudices
- Introduction to Indonesian language
- Corporate-, Labour- and Tax related law
- Indonesian Business ethics & practices
- How to effectively communicate and interact with your Indonesian subordinates and peers, superiors
- How to effectively motivate your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to develop an effective cooperation and teamwork with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to effectively negotiate with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to effectively communicate and develop & maintain effective relations with Indonesian business relations
An appropriate combination of short lectures, examples, Q&A, discussions, exercises, role plays and other activities.
- US$ 2000.- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments