Participants apply subsurface integration skills to solve problems associated with identifying and exploiting reserves using hands-on experience and workshops. This provides participants the ability to identify if any technology gaps exist and the impact of the underlying uncertainty and assumptions associated with many reservoir analysis tools. A subsurface integration model presents a thought and work-flow process based on pore geometry.
• Team leaders, reservoir engineers, geoscientists, petrophysicists and production engineers.
• Geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists, engineers and technicians interested with using petrophysical interpretation data more effectively for integrated studies with basic understanding of subsurface geology.
- Conceptual Log Interpretation
- Porosity Determination: Sonic, Density, Neutron, NMR Porosity Determination
- Resistivity: Laterolog, Induction Water Volume Determination
- Hydrocarbon Typing: Density-Neutron, NMR, MDT Permeability: Sonic, NMR, MDT Capillary Pressure from Logs
- BoreHole Imaging
- Static Well Characterization
- Shaly Gas Sand
- integrated petrophysical evaluations are related to reserve evaluations.